- One-hour tours are offered any day of the week at 7:00 am, 8:30am, and 10:00 am. A custom time can be arranged. 7 am is the best time to see the true spirit of the market. 8:30 is transition time where the market transforms from a traditional pasar to souvenir shops. 10 am is perfect to capture the colourful tourist scene in full swing.
- All tours take place at the Ubud traditional market (pasar Ubud) in the heart of Ubud, Bali. Mark will arrange to meet you there.
- Group size will be from one to four people (4 is the max).
- Tours are open to photographers of all experience levels who have a passion for street photography.
- Price: donation-based. Yes, you read that correctly. How much you donate and to who is up to you :-). See our Donation Partners page.
- Click below to check availability and reserve your spot. For any questions, please email Mark@BaliStreetPhotographer.com.